How to use:
This is a soft latex rubber cup that holds spermicide cream which covers the cervix. A clinician must fit the women for proper use.
When to use:
Insert cap into the vagina at least 30 minutes before sex. Do not douche or remove cap from 6 to 8 hours after sex. Do not leave in for more than 24 hours.
• This product can be reused.
• May use cap with male condom.
• May insert in advance.
• No protection against STDs and HIV/AIDS.
• Cap may shift out of position.
• Cap may lead to irritation.
• Cap must be fitted for comfort.
• 16 out of 100 women (who have not carried a pregnancy) get pregnant when using this method properly.
• 32 out of 100 women (who have had a previous pregnancy) get pregnant when using this method properly.