• Hometown: Euless, Texas
• Medical School: University of Texas at Galveston
• Favorite Houston Restaurant: Local Foods, Gyro King & Jinya Ramen Bar
• Favorite Part of Living in Houston: Houston is a microcosm of this world. It truly feels like a modern day melting pot. On top of that, the city has warm weather, all of the major sports teams, great food, and a solid night life.
• Favorite Part of the Baylor EM Residency: It is, without question, one of the most diverse programs in the nation, and it models our society as a whole. This should not be underestimated. Furthermore, the residents and faculty are both extremely kind and intelligent, and you never feel out of place here. The patient population is reflected by the faculty, residents and staff, and they always keep you humbled, and remind you of why you chose this specialty. Lastly, the program is resident driven, so if you have an idea, there will always be a surplus of resources to get the job done.
• Interesting Previous Career: Former basketball coach