-Graduation from an ARC-PA accredited PA program
- NCCPA Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certification
- DPS and DEA registration numbers
-Completed application packet, which includes:
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- PA School Transcripts
* Admission is contingent based on obtaining hospital privileges and credentials from Harris Health System.
*New graduates and PA students are encouraged to apply.
There is no set start date for the fellowship program. Licensing and credentialing can be a lengthy process in Texas. A rolling admission allows for flexibility and ensures each fellow is able to start as soon as credentialing is completed.
Our curriculum is based on monthly topics so each fellow will complete the entire curriculum regardless of start date. Regular procedure and skill workshops ensure each fellow receives procedural training early in the program.
There is no set start date however we do group interviews into three seasons. If invited to interview, there will be approximately three interview dates to choose from. All interviews are conducted on Wednesdays.
Applicants are encouraged to apply two-three months before each interview period.
- Spring: April/May
- Summer: July/August
- Fall/Winter: November/December