Each fellow has an educational fund to use for books, journals and travel to professional meetings up to $2,500 every year.
- Dues to professional societies are covered as approved by the fellowship director (including AAP, APA, Texas Medical Association, and SHM)
- PALS/NRP certification during the fellowship
Other benefits include:
- pager for the duration of the fellowship
- lab coats and laundering of lab coats
- established research infrastructure including support staff, computers and software.