Videos and Presentations
Feedback – Meeting the Obligation to our Learners
This video discusses feedback in medical education and ways for faculty to improve their feedback techniques.
A video series designed to help faculty better understand mentorship and build relationships both as a mentor and mentee.
Educational Innovations 2014
Presentations from the April 30, 2014 Symposium of Educational Innovations
Houston Academy of Medicine-Texas Medical Center Library (TMC Library)
The TMC Library is a valuable resource because:
- It provides information researchers need to write grant proposals that fund cutting-edge research and scientific discovery.
- It provides the latest medical information clinicians readily need to make better, faster diagnoses.
- It provides students with the information, resources, services, and space they need to learn and succeed.
- The TMC Librarians provide expert search services for systematic reviews and other research activities.
- It is essential for institutional accreditation with SACS, LCME, and JCAHO.
- As a consortial library, it saves member institutions of the TMC millions of dollars annually were each to have their own independent libraries with the same breadth and depth of resources.
Location: 1133 John Freeman Blvd, Houston, TX, 77030
The ASC staff provides technology sessions as part of the Faculty Development Workshop series.
Graphic Communications is a self-supporting service department that provides biomedical communications services for Baylor College of Medicine and its affiliated institutions. It offers a complete range of graphic, photography, copy and publication services including poster printing.
For more information contact Graphic Communications at (713) 798-4726 or visit the Graphic Communications website (requires Baylor login).