Explore the BCM Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences difference! Want to learn more about pursuing your Ph.D. training at a top 30 graduate school in a top STEM city? Please visit with us at one of the virtual events below! At each event you will learn more about our graduate school, programs and admissions process. We look forward to seeing you virtually this fall!
General Information Sessions and Workshops Hosted by the Graduate School
The Graduate School will host a variety of general information sessions and workshops for you to learn more about our graduate school, programs and admissions process. RSVP for any of these events.
- Sept. 2, Information Session, 2-4 p.m.
- Sept. 9, Graduate Application Workshop, 4-6 p.m.
- Sept. 16, Information Session, 4-6 p.m.
- Oct. 6, Information Session, 2-4 p.m.
- Oct. 14, Graduate School Alumni Panel, 4-6 p.m.
- Oct. 27, Information Session, 4-6 p.m.
- Nov. 4, Information Session, 2-4 p.m.
- Nov. 16, Life at BCM Current Student Panel, 4-6 p.m.
- Nov. 18, Information Session, 4-6 p.m.
National Recruiting Events
The BCM Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences will be attending several national virtual recruiting events this fall. In order to attend, you would need to register separate with each institution or organization.
- Oct. 1, Exploring Grad School Virtual Fair by CareerEco
- Oct. 4-5, Purdue Big 10 Virtual Expo
- Oct. 15-16, California Diversity Virtual Forum
- Oct. 16, University of Houston Downtown Virtual Scholars Academy
- Oct. 19-24, SACNAS Virtual Conference
- Oct. 21, University of Texas at Austin, Bioscience and Biotech Virtual Career Fair
- Oct. 21, University of Georgia Graduate School Virtual Fair
- Oct. 27, Georgia State University Graduate School Virtual Fair
- Oct. 28, Biomed Virtual Fair by CareerEco
- Oct. 29, University of South Florida Graduate School Virtual Fair
One on One Individual Sessions
If you have any specific questions you would rather have answered in a personal session, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a one on one session.