- 2022 Offer of Admission Dean's Acknowledgement Letter (Early Interviews)
- 2022 Offer of Admission Dean's Acknowledgement Letter (January Interviews)
Payment of Deposit
2022 Orthotics and Prosthetics Program Deposit - To login for payment, enter 2022OP immediately followed by your OPCAS ID number (i.e. 2022OP123456789).
Important Information and Forms
This page contains very important information and forms that need to be completed and returned so that your start with the Orthotics and Prosthetics Program in the School of Health Professions at Baylor College of Medicine will be a success.
- Immunization/Health Requirements (click on Incoming Students) - time sensitive
- Essential Student Information
- Background Checks (Instructions will be emailed to you at a later date)
- Financial Aid Information and Application. Applications for SHP students are required to be turned in by June 1, 2022 for AY 2022/2023. Forms available February 2022 for AY 2021/2022.
- Academic Calendar
- Student Ed-Tech Resources and Computer Requirements
- School of Health Professions Student Handbook
- Health Professions Student Orientation
- OP Program Orientation Agenda (coming in May)
- Housing and Living in Houston