Remember to include your AAMC ID# in all correspondence.
- Confirm interview invitation
- Complete VITA (Video Interview for Admissions) Two weeks prior to interview date
- RSVP for Pre-Interview Social
- Submit photo (head shot of applicant) and copy of green card if applicable
- Submit residency questionnaire (Texas Residents Only) prior to your interview date
- Review Technical Standards for Baylor College of Medicine
Background Checks for Accepted Applicants
The Association of American Medical Colleges recommends that all U.S. medical schools procure a national background check on applicants upon their conditional acceptance to medical school. This is to ascertain the ability of accepted applicants to eventually become licensed physicians in the future, enhance the safety and well-being of patients, and to ensure the public's continuing trust in the medical profession.