Virtual Second Look - 2021
Dear Accepted Applicant,
Congratulations on your acceptance to Baylor College of Medicine! We know that this is an exciting time for you as you choose the medical school you will attend. It is our pleasure to invite you to Baylor’s “Virtual Second Look" for the 2021 entering class.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at (713) 798-4842 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Second Look Planning Committee
Friday, April 9
- 5:15 p.m. - Family/Significant Other Information Session
Invite your family members/significant others to learn more about Baylor’s culture, family and social life as a student, living in Houston, etc. This session will have a panel of current Baylor students and their family members.
- 6 – 8 p.m. - Applicant Social Event
Mix and mingle with current Baylor students. Baylor students have a fun evening planned so that applicants can meet their future classmates in a relaxed setting.
Saturday, April 10
- 8:45 a.m. - Welcome to Baylor College of Medicine
- 9 a.m. - Keynote Speaker: Rayne H. Rouce, M.D.
“Growing Up Baylor: From Aspiring Pre-Medical Student to Inspiring Physician Scientist”
- 10 a.m. - Breakout Sessions
- 12:15 p.m. - Lunch and Learn with Financial Aid
- 12:45 p.m. - HR Benefits for Baylor Students
- 1:15 p.m. - Interactive Tour Inside of Baylor College of Medicine
- 1:45 p.m. - Closing Remarks by Dean Johnson
- 2 p.m. - Q&A Session with Baylor Students (optional)
- 2:30 p.m. - Houston Real Estate (optional)