Baylor College of Medicine is committed to creating an environment for students that is conducive to academic success and academic freedom commensurate with all applicable laws and regulations. The links below will take you to information on policies, statements and guidelines, as well as offices and resources designated to support this commitment.
- Statement of Student Rights
- Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion and Equity
- Office of Institutional Diversity, Inclusion and Equity
- Diversity and Inclusion Policy
- Title IX and Gender Discrimination
- Notice of Nondiscrimination
- Learner Mistreatment Policy (Baylor Login Required)
- Student Appeals and Grievances Policy (Baylor Login Required)
- Respectful and Professional Learning Environment Policy: Standards for Student Conduct and College Oversight (Baylor Login Required)
Notice of Nondiscrimination: Baylor College of Medicine is committed to a safe and supportive learning and working environment for its learners, faculty and staff. College policy prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, disability or genetic information. Harassment based on any of these classifications is a form of discrimination and also violates College policy (02.2.25, 02.2.26) and will not be tolerated. In some circumstances, such discriminatory harassment also may violate federal, state or local law.