Volunteers make it happen! Nearly 13,000 Houston-area families have volunteered to participate in CNRC studies, helping to improve the nutritional well being of children worldwide.
Houston-area residents are invited to participate in the nutrition research projects designed to help our Children’s Nutrition Research Center scientists learn more about the nutritional needs of children.
Free parking is provided. For most studies, financial compensation is provided and transportation may be available.
The following are current nutrition related studies. View the links to see the requirements, descriptions and contact for each below:
- Bone Density Study
- Bone Health and Metabolism in Youth
- A Pediatric Gastroparesis Registry
- Early Genetic and Environmental Influences on Eating: The Baylor Infant Twin Study (BITS)
- Children’s School Summer Sleep Study
- Cardiovascular Study
- Adult Volunteers Needed
- Peppermint Oil Pharmacokinetics/Dynamics and Novel Biological Signatures in Children with Functional Abdominal Pain
- New Tools to Measure Children’s Screen Use
View other available Baylor College of Medicine nutrition related clinical trials.