CIBR Workshop: MATLAB for Data Analysis and Visualization
Oct. 29, 2020
Location: Online via Webex
Before the workshop, you should download and install MATLAB R2020b.
MATLAB is a high-level language and interactive environment for data analysis, visualization and numerical computation. MATLAB combines a desktop environment tuned for iterative analysis and design processes with a programming language that expresses matrix and array mathematics directly. MATLAB helps you obtain deeper scientific and clinical insights by giving you the ability to analyze and visualize ever increasing amounts of data.
In this session we show what’s new in MATLAB R2020b and introduce interactive tools to analyze, visualize, explore and model data, and how to create customized algorithms and applications to automate your workflow. We perform statistical analysis, discover patterns and build a predictive model. We also demonstrate how to build and publish customized reports, and how to create desktop and web apps to share your work.
- Import data and images from files, spreadsheets and other sources
- Explore and visualize data using prebuilt plots, customize your visualizations
- Create variables, algorithms and applications: Learn to automate your workflow
- Explore MATLAB’s documentation to find built-in functions and reusable code
- Use Live Editor to create scripts with code, output and text in an executable notebook
- Create easy to share professional, standalone desktop apps with App Designer
Registration is required. Register here.