Outpatient Clinic Facilities
Updated: June 29, 2021
For all visitors to Baylor Medicine outpatient clinic facilities, we ask that visitors adhere to the following:
1. You will need to arrive wearing a mask or cloth face covering; if you don’t have one, then you will be given one. View a graphic showing acceptable face coverings.
2. We will be screening all patients and visitors upon arrival with temperature checks and an exposure questionnaire.
3. Each patient will be limited to one visitor to accompany them to their appointment.
4. When you arrive to your appointment, and have successfully completed ePreCheckin, please let our front desk staff know that you have arrived to fully complete the check-in process.
5. Please follow signs and markers on the ground in waiting rooms and check-in lines to ensure social distancing.
6. If patients or their essential visitors/caregiver are not feeling well, they should contact their care team for direction before traveling to the appointment.
For In-Patient/Hospital Visitors
Patients and visitors should plan ahead. Please review the CHI St. Luke’s visitor policy for more information for in-patient/hospital visitors.
June 7, 2021 Update: BSLMC Visitor Guidelines