Outpatient Clinic Facilities
For all visitors to Baylor Medicine outpatient clinic facilities, we ask that visitors adhere to the following:
1. You will need to arrive wearing a mask or cloth face covering; if you don’t have one, then you will be given one. View a graphic showing acceptable face coverings.
2. We will be screening all patients and visitors upon arrival with temperature checks and an exposure questionnaire.
3. Each patient will be limited to one essential visitor/caregiver to accompany them to their appointment. No children under 16 years old are allowed as visitors.
4. If the visitor‘s presence is not needed during the patient’s encounter or procedure, the visitor will be asked to wait in the waiting area while the patient attends their visit.
5. If the patient and provider agree, the visitor may listen in on the appointment from the waiting area via a phone connection provided verbal consent is obtained from the patient or the patient's Legal Representative and documented in the visit note.
6. When you arrive to your appointment, and have successfully completed ePreCheckin, please let our front desk staff know that you have arrived in order to fully complete the check-in process.
7. Please follow signs and markers on the ground in waiting rooms and check-in lines to ensure social distancing.
8. If patients or their essential visitors/caregiver are not feeling well, they should contact their care team for direction before traveling to the appointment.
For In-Patient/Hospital Visitors
Patients and visitors should plan ahead. Please review the CHI St. Luke’s visitor policy for more information for in-patient/hospital visitors.
Visitors: Hospital Procedures and Surgeries
Dec. 4, 2020 Update: BSLMC Visitor Guidelines