All of Us Underrepresented Biomedical Researcher (UBR) Scholars Program is a one-year program that supports UBR researchers working within multidisciplinary research groups to answer a complex question important to each diverse team. The purpose of the All of Us UBR Scholars Program is to increase the engagement of underrepresented researchers that use the All of Us research platform.
All of Us UBR Scholars will have access to:
- BCM faculty mentors (provide research project guidance)
- Professional development sessions (grant writing, mentoring, feedback)
- Monthly meetings (with AoUEwG program staff to guide research team’s progress)
- One-Day retreat (reconvene with cohort)
- Access to a data science trainer (regularly meets with research teams)