The Molecular Genetic Pathology Fellowship program offers two ACGME-approved positions per academic year.
- Eligible for certification by the American Board of Pathology (AP/CP, AP, or CP)
- Eligible for certification by the American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics (M.D.s only)
- Completed Baylor College of Medicine house staff application form
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Medical school transcripts and step I, II, and III USMLE scores
- Two letters of recommendation
Applications are accepted Aug. 1 – Nov. 1, approximately 21-24 months in advance of training start date. Interviews will be generally offered to candidates in October and November. Accepted candidates are notified at least 18 months prior to the start of training.
Application materials should be emailed (preferable) or mailed to:
Rosario Guzman - MGP Fellowship Coordinator
Molecular Genetic Pathology
Department of Pathology, MC AB1195
Texas Children's Hospital
6621 Fannin St.
Houston, TX 77030