Baylor College of Medicine policies are published in the College's Policies and Procedures Manual (Baylor login required) as well as the Faculty Handbook and in the handbooks of each of the College's educational programs. Baylor has provided links to policies and other useful information on this page for the benefit of community members and visitors. It strives to update this page regularly, however, in the event of conflict between documents or other information provided on this page and the Policies and Procedures Manual or Baylor handbooks, the manual or handbooks shall control.
Policies, Procedures and Guidelines
In addition to the policies available in the Baylor Policies and Procedures Manual (Baylor login required) and the student handbooks listed above, select policies, procedures and guidelines are listed here to facilitate rapid access.
College-Wide Policies, Procedures and Guidelines
Sexual Misconduct and Other Prohibited Conduct Policy — The Title IX and Gender Discrimination website provides additional information relevant to this policy.
Accommodations for Learners and Program Applicants with Disabilities — The Student Disabilities Services website provides additional information relevant to this policy.
Inventions and Patents (Baylor login required)
Security/Access (Baylor login required)
Academic Program Specific Grading Policies
- School of Medicine Exams, Grading and Criteria for Promotions Policies
- Health Professions Grading Policy — Article 5, pages 17-19, of the Health Professions Student Handbook
- Ph.D. Program Grading Policy – Article 6.1 of the Graduate School Policy Manual
- School of Medicine and School of Health Professions Compact Between Teachers, Learners and Educational Staff
- Graduate School of Biomedical Science Compact Between Graduate Students and Their Mentors