This award is given to Baylor College of Medicine faculty members who demonstrate a record of significant leadership in a range of curriculum development or educational administration.
To be eligible for an award in the Educational Leadership category, you must be a Baylor Faculty member in support of the education mission with a minimum of five years of teaching experience while employed as BCM faculty. Your primary leadership role for a minimum of three years. For any questions regarding eligibility, please contact email@example.com.
Instructions for Submitting an Educational Leadership Portfolio
A mini-portfolio is a structured presentation of evidence of quality, quantity, and breadth of educational contributions specific to a given category. The mini-portfolio consists of a structured summary, a personal statement, supporting documentation, and CV. We have provided a structured summary with examples of how document many different activities.
All of the documents listed below must be submitted in one electronic PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org. All portfolios must be received by 5 p.m. on the application deadline of the review cycle—no exceptions.
Your documents should appear in the following order:
- Transmittal Form
- Personal Statement (three page limit, prompts provided)
- Structured Summary Template (six page limit) of your accomplishments
- Supporting Documentation including a Table of Appendices (20 page limit)
- Letters of Support (four letters maximum)
- A current copy of your curriculum vitae in BCM format (click here for the BCM CV template)