The Office of Student and Trainee Services collaborates with all of Baylor College of Medicine’s education programs to provide the resources students need to promote academic excellence. These include:
• Academic Success Center
• Student Educational Technology Resources
• Texas Medical Center Library
• Academic Calendars
• Education Affiliates
• Center for Professionalism
• Blackboard (Baylor login required)
• Student Portal (CAMS) (Baylor login required)
• Posters and Other Printing Needs (Baylor login required)
• Information Technology (Baylor login required)
• Student Disability Services
• Career Development Center
"In my role as a teaching assistant, it has been great to be able to turn to the academic support team to help students when they need extra support."
Student Disability Services
For students that are experiencing academic and/or intellectual challenges and are interested in testing for a learning disability or accommodations, auxiliary aids and services for a previously documented learning disability, Student Disability Services ensures those needs are met in a timely and effective manner.
Baylor College of Medicine offers a wide variety of courses to provide the depth and breadth of learning our students need across all of our accredited, degree-granting programs.
"The hardest part of adjusting to the program for me was learning to adapt to a constant mode of studying. I met with a staff member from Academic Success Services in middle of term 3 to get help navigating all the resources. He was able to help me identify which resources and study habits were most helpful for me."
"As the mother of a toddler, I've had to learn to balance my school responsibilities with the requirements of my life outside of school. The staff in Student Success Services have been really helpful with this."
- M.D. Program Handbook
- Ph.D. Program Handbook
- Doctor of Nursing Practice Program-Nurse Anesthesia
- Physician Assistant Program Handbook
- Orthotics and Prosthetics Program Handbook
- Graduate Medical Education Policies and Procedures (Baylor login required)
- National School of Tropical Medicine Policies, Procedures and Guidelines
- Genetic Counseling Student Manual