Baylor College of Medicine
- June 20-21, 2019, for trainees starting on June 24 (main Baylor campus)
- June 27-28, 2019, for trainees starting on July 1 (main Baylor campus)
- July 30-31, 2019, for trainees starting on Aug. 1 (main Baylor campus)
Harris Health System
Please have your trainees complete the 2018 packet and submit to Harris Health.
There is no in-person Orientation 2018 but trainees must complete the Mandatory Education Modules, upon completion of the packet.
Onboarding New Residents/Fellows
Hello Program Coordinators,
For a successful transition for your incoming trainees, residents and fellows to be officially hired by Baylor College of Medicine it is imperative that the following is completed by the specific deadlines as determined by the GME Office. Delays could result in a trainee not starting their program on time.
Items for Completion
March 15, 2019 is Match Day; The link to this website will be sent to all program coordinators on this date. The following needs to be completed and returned to GME by the specified dates:
Due by March 26:
Effective March 18, 2019, the GME Office will transition from E*Value to MedHub as the primary source for program and trainee record management. Programs will be responsible for importing all new trainees into MedHub.
- Harris Health Epic Exam Request Form
Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center
- Baylor College of Medicine GME will be submitting a spreadsheet of information to BSLMC. Please make sure that you inform the GME office if your trainees will need Epic training at BSLMC.