Guest Services representatives are located on the 1st and 3rd floors to answer your questions and provide directions. Should you require a wheelchair, they are available on the 1st floor.
For your convenience, we also offer a snack bar on the 1st floor from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Baylor Clinic is pleased to offer free wireless internet access for patients. The service is provided via Baylor College of Medicine's in-house wireless network. Visitors must bring their own computer or other wireless-enabled device with WiFi support in order to connect. The service is free and the only requirement is that customers accept Baylor's terms and conditions before using the service.
- Step 1: Turn on your laptop or PDA and open its Wireless Network Connection Dialogue box
- Step 2: Locate the Wireless Networks tab and enter or select "bcm-guest" as your wireless SSID (network name)
- Step 3: Launch your preferred web browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.)
- Step 4: Accept the Baylor terms and conditions
- Step 5: Begin using the service