Medical Resident Pgy2
- Medical Resident Pgy2
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, TX US
- BBA from The University of Texas at Austin
- 05/2014 - Austin, Texas United States
- MD from McGovern Medical School
- 05/2018 - Houston, Texas United States
- Border health
- Med-Peds rheumatology
- Med-Peds primary care
Professional StatementBen is originally from Houston, TX. He grew up about 30 minutes from the Texas Medical Center, and knew that he wanted to end up there one day. He made a quick trip to Austin for his undergraduate education before heading back to Houston for medical school.
Ben loves the opportunity to work with an incredibly diverse population and learn the intricacies of multiple medical institutions. Also, he is excited to spend time in Baylor's fantastic transition medicine clinic.
When he finishes residency, Ben would like to serve both adults and children in some capacity, whether through a combined fellowship or primary care. Either way, he would like to work primarily with an underserved population, hopefully along the Texas-Mexico border.
- American Academy of Pediatricians
- American College of Physicians
- Gold Humanism Honor Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
Log In to edit your profile