Postdoctoral Fellow - Mentor: Trey Westbrook, Ph.D.
- Postdoctoral Fellow - Mentor: Trey Westbrook, Ph.D.
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, TX US
- BCM-Cullen Building (Lab)
Houston, TX 77030
- BSc from University of Rajasthan, Maharaja's College
- 07/2006 - Jaipur, Rajasthan India
- MSc from Jawaharlal Nehru University
- 07/2008 - New Delhi, Delhi India
- PhD from Friedrich-Schiller University
- 04/2015 - Jena, Thuringia Germany
- Molecular Biomedicine
Professional StatementI received my Phd from Jena, Germany in Rudolph lab. I worked on aneuploidy, stem cell and cancer during my doctoral work. For my postdoctoral research I joined Westbrook lab and now working on discovering new weaknesses posed by oncogenes in human cancers that could be translated to improve current cancer therapies.
- "Telomerase abrogates aneuploidy-induced telomere replication stress, senescence and cell depletion.." : Pubmed PMID: 25820263
- "Telomerase stimulates ribosomal DNA transcription under hyperproliferative conditions.." : Pubmed PMID: 25118183
- "The promoter of human telomerase reverse transcriptase is activated during liver regeneration and hepatocyte proliferation.." : Pubmed PMID: 21447332
- "CEBP factors regulate telomerase reverse transcriptase promoter activity in whey acidic protein-T mice during mammary carcinogenesis.." : Pubmed PMID: 23023397
- "Telomere Dysfunction, Chromosomal Instability and Cancer.." : Pubmed PMID: 26376872
- Targeting RNA-decay mechanisms for treating MYC-driven breast cancers Grant funding from Susan G. Komen
Log In to edit your profile