Vis Postdoc Fellow
- Vis Postdoc Fellow
Mol. & Human Gen./Zoghbi Lab
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, TX US
- Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute (Lab)
Houston, TX 77030
- Ling-jie He, Nan Liu, Tian-lin Cheng, Xiao-jing Chen, Yi-ding Li, You-sheng Shu, Zi-long Qiu, Xiao-hui Zhang "Conditional deletion of Mecp2 in parvalbumin-expressing GABAergic cells results in the absence of critical period plasticity." Nature communications. 2014 5 : 5036.
- Hui Lu, Ryan T Ash, Lingjie He, Sara E Kee, Wei Wang, Dinghui Yu, Shuang Hao, Xiangling Meng, Kerstin Ure, Aya Ito-Ishida, Bin Tang, Yaling Sun, Daoyun Ji, Jianrong Tang, Benjamin R Arenkiel, Stelios M Smirnakis, Huda Y Zoghbi "Loss and gain of MeCP2 cause similar hippocampal circuit dysfunction that is rescued by deep brain stimulation in a Rett syndrome mouse model." Neuron. 2016 91 (4): 739-747.
- Xiangling Meng, Wei Wang, Hui Lu, Ling-jie He, Wu Chen, Eugene S Chao, Marta L Fiorotto, Bin Tang, Jose A Herrera, Michelle L Seymour, Jeffrey L Neul, Fred A Pereira, Jianrong Tang, Mingshan Xue, Huda Y Zoghbi "Manipulations of MeCP2 in glutamatergic neurons highlight their contributions to Rett and other neurological disorders." Elife. 2016 5 : e14199.
- Li-qin Gong, Ling-jie He, Zhi-yuan Dong, Xiao-hui Lu, Mu-ming Poo, Xiao-hui Zhang "Postinduction requirement of NMDA receptor activation for late-phase long-term potentiation of developing retinotectal synapses in vivo." Journal of Neuroscience. 2011 31 (9): 3328-3335.
- Kerstin Ure, Hui Lu, Wei Wang, Aya Ito-Ishida, Zhenyu Wu, Ling-jie He, Yehezkel Sztainberg, Wu Chen, Jianrong Tang, Huda Y Zoghbi "Restoration of Mecp2 expression in GABAergic neurons is sufficient to rescue multiple disease features in a mouse model of Rett syndrome." Elife. 2016 5 : e14198.
- Jingwen Lyu, Xiuya Yu, Lingjie He, Tianlin Cheng, Jingjing Zhou, Cheng Cheng, Zhifang Chen, Guoqiang Cheng, Zilong Qiu, Wenhao Zhou "The protein phosphatase activity of PTEN is essential for regulating neural stem cell differentiation." Molecular brain. 2015 8 (1): 26.
Log In to edit your profile