- Medical Resident
Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, TX US
- BS from Texas AandM University
- 05/2012 - College Station, TX USA
- Biomedical Engineering, Music
- MD from Texas AandM University College of Medicine
- 05/2016 - College Station, Texas United States
- Hispanic Health and Disparities
Professional StatementLuis was born in Mexico and came to call the Houston area home in 2000. Luis became a full-fledged Aggie by attending Texas AandM University for undergraduate and medical school. During his time in Aggieland, he became engrossed with bench and clinical research and attended and presented at the national BMES and American Heart Association meetings.
He chose Baylor for residency because of the strength of the Internal Medicine and Pediatric training programs, the diverse patient population, the strong Med/Peds identity, and the great residents he met at BCM.
His professional interests include Hispanic health and underserved populations, cardiovascular sciences, clinical research, medical education, and medical device design and innovation.
Luis is thrilled to be back in Houston. Personal interests include spending time with his wife, guitar, music composition, classical and jazz music, and college football.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Physicians
Log In to edit your profile