June 2-3, 2022
- The Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute, 1250 Moursund St. Houston TX 77030
- Social/Dinner: El Tiempo Cantina, 322 Westheimer Rd, Houston 77006
Abstracts and posters are invited from all institutions for basic and clinical scientists interested in the female or male reproductive systems.
The meeting will be comprised of short talks and poster presentations presented by student, fellows and junior faculty. This is a great opportunity to foster collaborations with other Texas reproductive scientists and for those in training to present their work.
- Thursday, June 2, 12-1 p.m. registration
- Thursday, June 2, 1-5 p.m. The Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute
- Thursday, June 2, 7-10 p.m., TFRS Social/Dinner
- Friday, June 3, 8-12 p.m., The Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute
- Swathi Arur, Ph.D., Department of Genetics, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Stephanie Pangas, Ph.D., Department of Pathology & Immunology, Baylor College of Medicine Anderson Onstead
- Marie-Claude Hofmann, Ph.D., 2022 TFRS Program Chair
- Chandra Yallampalli, Ph.D., 2022 TFRS Meeting Organizer
Registration and Payment
Registration Fee: $50
Online Registration Deadline is March 20. Payment in advance ensures a TFRS T-shirt!
Please send the $50 registration fee as a check made out to TFRS to:
Dr. Chandra Yallampalli
Department of OB/GYN
1102 Bates Ave, Ste. 1870
Houston, TX 77030
Please submit your abstract by uploading it at the TFRS website by March 1, 2022 to ensure consideration for a platform presentation. We encourage all poster and platform presenters to be limited to one abstract per first author. An individual can be a co-author on any number of abstracts, but can only be a first author on one abstract.
The hotels listed below are the closest in proximity to Baylor College of Medicine and MD Anderson:
- Houston Marriott Medical Center
- Houston Plaza/Medical Center
- Hilton Houston Plaza / Medical Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Houston Medical Center Hotel & Suites
- Best Western Hotels
Want more options? View an extended list of lodging available in the Texas Medical Center area.