The MRU Protocol Application form is included in this hyperlink, as well as required training in research modules for study investigators and staff.
- All scheduling of these resources will be required to comply with the scheduling process of the MRU.
- The BCM IRB approved protocols are reviewed on a rolling basis. The principal investigator must allow at least two weeks for review and potential approval.
- Upon approval, a notification will be sent to the principal investigator and all MRU core service directors whose services were requested.
- Prior to scheduling participants, the principal investigator and/or study coordinator must meet with the appropriate MRU and Core staff to review the protocol and discuss study procedures with the MRU personnel.
- Draft orders must be submitted by the Principal Investigator prior to this meeting for review, and feedback.